Date(s) - 01/02/2020 - 01/22/2020
Join us for our first luncheon of 2020: Power UP! Your Leadership Communications Strategy
Lanette Hart, APR, CPRC, will speak on leadership communication strategies.
Organizations need two things: 1) a reason to believe, and 2) the path forward. That’s where you should come in. How are you aligning and inspiring others to move relentlessly toward the destination (mission & vision)? Are you aligning everyone around the strategy? Are you communicating in a way that resonates?
Managing change requires an organization to communicate with all stakeholders to maintain credibility and confidence through the transition. Leadership communication strategies can be successful, but it depends on the ability to inform, involve and inspire internal and external stakeholders, based on a proper understanding of what drives them and how they will react when faced with new challenges.
• Learn new trends in leader communications and public relations strategies
• Deepen your understanding of the change communications strategic planning process
• Help you discover potential gaps in your organization leadership communications planning
• Offer tips to personal and professional leadership success
• Help you walk away with a personal action plan – your “one thing” you could take back to the office
|Thank you to our host and sponsors:
Brotula’s Seafood House & Steamer
My Happy Ass Life
Hilton Golf & Beach Resort