Date(s) - 05/21/2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Mezcal Mexican Grill
PR and communications professionals, nonprofit groups, and other interested individuals will benefit from the opportunity to meet news representatives face-to-face, learn first-hand the most effective ways to submit information for media placement consideration, strategies for influencing executive policy and new ways to drive media coverage for your news – straight from top reporters, editors and producers who will explain their coverage needs in this exclusive, intimate environment.
The program will include an open group Q&A with our panel of media guests, lunch provided by Mezcal Mexican Grill and networking with members of the media and other PR and communications colleagues.
- Sarah Hanley, 30A.com – Editor
- Jared Williams, Get the Coast – CEO
- Jessica Foster, WJHG – Morning and Noon Anchor
- Peyton Locicero, WMBB – Reporter
- Steve Barber, VIP Destin/Pensacola – Managing Editor
- Lori Smith, Destin Life – Publisher