My quote for the month: You can’t pour from an empty cup.
I smiled when I found this month’s quote! It’s so true, and certainly something to be considered as we roll full steam ahead into the holiday season. It reminds me of those Snickers® commercials’ tagline: “Eat a Snickers. You get a little hostile when you are hungry.” If you need a good laugh – check out one of their iconic commercials – a throwback to The Brady Bunch – at the end of this post.
So I’ll ask you – what helps fill your cup? Is it travel? Is spending time with your loved ones? Or maybe it’s getting up for your work out class or running that extra mile, even with complete darkness outside now? Whatever it is that will help you fill your cup, do it now! Make sure you are taking care of yourself.
Let’s fill that cup up and keep going!
And just a couple of quick updates:
- Holiday Toast on the Coast is just around the corner!
- We need silent auction items. Please email Kate Mikos & Denise Song if you have some ideas.
- Today is the last day for the extension for membership! Don’t get charged those late member joining fees.
- Click here to renew today.
- Have a speaker ideas?
- Let Brooke and Lorri know!
- Have a luncheon idea?
- Send your ideas to Shaye.
And as always, if you need anything from me, please don’t hesitate to ask!